Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Working With Large Format

For this past rotation I got to work with a Large Format camera. The experience was an interesting one with its up and downs largely due to how big the camera was. However, overall I really enjoyed the experience because I was able to learn how to work with this camera and because I really enjoyed the final end products. The images captured with this large format camera were so sharp which I found really nice. While working with the large format camera I didn't just limit my self to simply taking landscape pictures but tried experimented a lot with the angles of the camera. Many of my takes with this experiment did not work out but I had fun in the process. An example of this fail is the an image taken in the gym where I attempted angle the camera to the side to get a side shot of the trophy case, which would be all in focus however it did not work out.





No comments: